Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2015 1:33:32 AM EDT
Thinking of selling the wife's xdm 9mm, she doesn't shoot it very often and would like to get something a little smaller more suited for self defense, we have only put maybe 100 RDS through it, we are the 2nd owner, first owner said he put about the same amount through it 100-200,  it has all the xd stuff, cade 3 mags etc. I believe I also have the original receipt for it which shows 785.00 new if I remember right.

So what are they going for these days used? I don't see many around, but I am in Fairbanks Alaska where I would call our inventory "limited" at best

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 11:17:01 AM EDT
[#1]
just bought a new one with holster...etc. for $495 OTD
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 12:04:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Quite a deal.  XDms are always priced higher, but a used one would probably go for around $600 - $650 ish here
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 12:05:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

Where did you get that deal?  If they have more I'm in
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 5:44:49 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

this

Link Posted: 2/24/2015 2:11:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
this  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

this  

Me TOO!   Here in Cali they go for over $1000.00.  Because we can't just BUY one.  You have to get it through a PTP transfer from someone that did and SSE (single shot exemption)  which is no longer legal here since Jan.1, 15.  You know they are so much more dangerous once they cross the state line...
it might shewt someone.

Im moving!
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 2:36:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Paid $700 OTD not long after they came out. (Started a bidding war at a gun show between 2 booths lol) I would say $600 would be in the ball park.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 7:23:23 AM EDT
[#7]
They are roughly $625-50 new around here, if I see one pop up in the local classifieds they seem to average $500-25.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top