Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/26/2014 7:49:51 PM EDT
Has anyone found a decent vertical shoulder holster for the XDS? I have found several horizontal rigs but I really don't like carrying that way. Any ideas would be great. I normally carry IWB or on a belt holster but am trying to broaden my options.
Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 1:10:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Bianchi makes one that holds the gun in with spring tension. I'm sure they have a size that would fit it, BUT, I have one and when I put a Glock in it the trigger was exposed, so no go for that.
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 1:45:59 AM EDT
[#2]
I looked today at my LGS but had no luck. I am surprised that as popular as this firearm is(was) that more holsters aren't available. I have an old Uncle Mikes that I used for my P-85 that is made of nylon or something like that but is very comfortable. That's kind of what I had in mind. Sometimes it is easier for me to carry this way when I'm wearing jackets; the IWB gets old after a while and when I carry OWB I have to pay close attention as to how my jacket is hanging.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top