Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/21/2014 10:26:50 AM EDT
Looking into buying one of these but would like to know what the trigger is like. Any one have one yet? Trigger? Sold my XDS 45 as I could not stand the trigger on this model(bought a HK VP9-love it)
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 8:32:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I held one in a gun store the other day. The grip, as gaudy as it is with that engraved crap, is actually pretty nice. Trigger was as smooth as any of my other XD/XDM guns have been from the factory. It actually felt a little lighter than the XD I bought earlier this year. I like the fiber optic sight on the front, it makes for a better sight picture.

If I read the propaganda SA put out on it, the serrations on the slide are different (one extra one than the original XD and they are supposedly deeper), and the front of the trigger guard is rounded instead of flat. I'm not sure I like that since I occasionally forget and use a finger on the guard to keep muzzle rise down. But, they claim it makes it easier to slide in and out of holsters.

I'm somewhat reserving judgement on getting one until I can find out if a PRP or SP trigger can be put in it.
Link Posted: 12/24/2014 7:45:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Do they take regular XD mags? (not XDM)

I am somewhat interested. I own 2 G26s and 1 XD9SC and the XD can hold 13rnds in a flush mag. Kinda interested in getting another XD9SC, I've been seeing some XD9SCs DIRT CHEAP lately, but have not seen a mod2 in the wild yet. Will the price be much higher? Will they no longer sell XD9SCs?
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 1:27:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Shot mine Saturday,anybody else think trigger has a lot of play? Just asking
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top