Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2014 2:53:49 PM EDT
Hey looking for a thin holster for a 3.3 in barrel. How thin of a kydex holster is still sturdy? Also what do you think is the best attachment method? Clip or loops with snaps? Or is there a better option?
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 7:29:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a Fist K 1 for a G26 that is made out of .060 kydex that is sturdy enough ,it has offset snap loops ,rides low and conceals well.
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 7:37:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Try Zorn holsters

Zorn Holsters

I use the "Skinny Rig" with my XDs 45.  It disappears in the waist band, and is EXTREMELY comfortable!!!!  Cost, about 60 shipped, and extremely well built, with excellent retention qualities.

Another option is the very inexpensive Galco tuck and go.  The T-n-G is good, but sucks for reholstering.  It is very comfortable tho...  About 30 bucks.

Link Posted: 9/7/2014 10:20:27 PM EDT
[#3]
The Crossbreed Seconds website shows several for the XDs pistols, both with lasers and without.  It's a great way to try out their products on the cheap.

Link Posted: 9/9/2014 11:32:16 PM EDT
[#4]
You can give AT tactical holsters a look. Full disclosure I am an employee. We make IWB and appendix carry holsters available in your choice of thickness from .06 to .125. We have done an .06 front on an .08 rear for a thin holster without losing rigidity. That is my favorite setup since the thinner front gives good definition and retention while remaining very thin, and the thicker back keeps things stable for better comfort and draw. I prefer j clips for IWB since they stay behind the belt, lowering the profile even more. Not trying to advertise, but I have experience with a lot of different setups and this is the best I've found, although the hybrid holsters are very nice as well. Either style will keep printing to a minimum.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top