Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/9/2014 11:33:26 AM EDT
Anybody have recommendations on magwells for the XDM 5.25 which is IDPA ESP legal?  Also, how would it impact USPSA?
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 11:04:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Springer Precision just put out their line of IDPA legal magwells.  Just have to do a little dremel work on your backstrap to get it even with the magwell or take a little off of the large backstrap.  They also have an open magwell if you want to shoot open.

Scott told me that he's trying to finish up R&D on some magazine extensions that will take the mags length to 140mm for USPSA.  I think he said about 22-23ish rounds for 9mm.
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 2:02:57 PM EDT
[#2]
OP, have you purchased a magwell yet?

I believe that you will get put into Limited with the magwell for USPSA.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 11:28:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes, I purchased the Dawson ICE magwell and mag extensions (+.100 I believe).  I like it.  Not worried about Limited or ESP, I shoot a CZ for USPSA Production.  So this XDM will be my Limited/ESP pistol.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:22:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yes, I purchased the Dawson ICE magwell and mag extensions (+.100 I believe).  I like it.  Not worried about Limited or ESP, I shoot a CZ for USPSA Production.  So this XDM will be my Limited/ESP pistol.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interested. Pictures when you can?
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 8:19:12 PM EDT
[#5]
I just received the magwell and some 140mm basepads from Springer Precision today.  I'll post up a picture whenever I have time to file down the backstrap and attach the magwell.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 11:40:04 PM EDT
[#6]

Finally had time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top