Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/5/2014 9:13:24 AM EDT
Got a xds9 yesterday morning, got home, cleaned it up, took it out for run last night, shot 100 rounds WWB with no problems. Trigger is a little stiff, hope it will smooth out after some more rounds. Accurate little gun.
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 5:51:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Post recall trigger isn't going to smooth out much.  Go ahead and save yourself some headache and install the PRP spring kit.  Cost around $18-20
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 7:10:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I just got the xds9 as well last week.  I too am surprised at how well I can shoot it, being so small.  300 rounds and 100's of snap cap dry fires and it seems to be mostly the same pull.  But to be honest the break is so nice I don't mind the heavier pull.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top