Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/26/2017 6:14:13 AM EDT
Anyone recommend some good front + rear fiber optic sights for this beast? I see tritium sights available in front + rear, but all the fiber optics I see are front only.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 7:17:57 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm in the hunt for them, too. Here's the best I've found stateside (they are made in Italy) . Caveat: I haven't purchased yet, but these are at the top of my list.

revolver sights link
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 10:02:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm in the hunt for them, too. Here's the best I've found stateside (they are made in Italy) . Caveat: I haven't purchased yet, but these are at the top of my list.

revolver sights link
View Quote
Not bad. I was not really interested in those at first, but I found a picture of them mounted and they look okay.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 7:38:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Hi Viz makes a fiber optic front sight, but if you want front and back in a set, this is kinda where I'm at. Good luck on the search and post back with what ya find.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top