Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/8/2017 9:04:23 PM EDT
Well there doesnt seem to be many options for the smith and wesson TRR8. Looking for a leather holster.
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 9:27:24 PM EDT
[#1]
They are N frames, right? Wouldn't a holster for Mod 27, 25, 29, etc... work?
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 10:46:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
 Quoted:
They are N frames, right? Wouldn't a holster for Mod 27, 25, 29, etc... work?
View Quote
They are N frames, but the barrel design is unique......but that could be meaningless.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 5:46:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Thats the hard part is that rail on the bottom.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 11:02:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Well then, try Simply Rugged Holsters in Prescott Arizona.  Rob make great stuff and will make sure you get a good fit.
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 4:55:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Check out the DIY kydex thread and see if one of those guys can help you out. I know some of them do it commercially. Or, if you want to go more conventional with leather, you'll probably still have to go custom. I've googled pics of the TRR8 recently (it's on my want list) and there's some kydex and leather holsters in some of them. Maybe you could track down who made them.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_10_17/628104_Do-it-yourself-Kydex----.html&page=81
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top