Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/3/2017 8:35:16 AM EDT
Brownells did sell them alone and as a kit in stainless. They only offer in the white now and no kit either.  Any other sources ? I also wouldn't mind a super length round trigger guard frame either. The standard Blackhawk frame is just a little too short.
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 10:23:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Midway USA shows a bunch of frame kits, some in stainless, in the white, etc. I'm not 100% what exactly you need, but they have some.
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 8:27:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Midway USA shows a bunch of frame kits, some in stainless, in the white, etc. I'm not 100% what exactly you need, but they have some.
View Quote
Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 5:56:46 PM EDT
[#3]
The super length grip frame with the round trigger guard is what comes standard on the SBH Hunters. I don't know if anybody sells them aftermarket or not.

Another source for a gripframe is in the classified section at rugerforum.com. Hard core Ruger guys over there and the gripframes do come up for sale from time to time.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:57:29 PM EDT
[#4]
I bought the parts directly from Ruger.  But, that was years ago(10 to 15).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top