Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/9/2017 7:27:19 AM EDT
Been a while since I got me a wheel gun. I always wanted a Gp series gun. But I have 2ea 686's and never could justify it. But the match champion ate at me and I gave in. Can't wait ... Recommend a good holster ? Thanks WarDawg
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 8:24:12 AM EDT
[#1]
What will you use the GP100 for? Holster selection can be driven alot by application.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 10:19:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Honestly on my hip at the range.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 3:28:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Then I would suggest a Safariland 567 Custom Fit Holster.

http://www.safariland.com/products/holsters-and-gear/holsters/concealable-holsters/belt-slide/model-567-custom-fit-belt-loop-holster-19852.html

New its $48. but Safariland is running a sale and [GEARUP40 ] should get you 40% off at their website.

I have been carrying my S&W Model 10 in a 567 for the past nearly three years and love it for general hip carry in the wood and the occasional IDPA match.  I recently bought another 567 for my 625 5-inch and it works nicely for that too.  The 567 comes in a few sizes that you then "Custom Fit" it to your particular handgun.  The fitting process is quick and easy.  The holster is extremely comfortable, rugged and very stable, assuming you use a decent belt that fills up the belt loops (1.5 inch).  It is a hybrid construction using a thermal form plastic to create a ridge frame, leather to form the body/lining to protect the revolvers finish and a stiff rubber belt loop for stable all day comfort.  It is not a pretty holster to wear to your BBQ but it is extremely functional and for the price (especial with 40% off) it is hard to beat.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top