Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/14/2017 6:37:05 PM EDT
I have this PC 627 8-shooter; she needs grips. Not a fan of the stock wood ones, or the rubber ones that came with it. I like a full grip, not so much a fan of round butts. I would like recommendations please. Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 8:06:28 PM EDT
[#1]
These are round butt grips but they're offered in both square or round style. I have them on all of my S&W's.

Rosewood really stands out on a blued gun, IMO.

Link Posted: 2/14/2017 8:10:01 PM EDT
[#2]
https://www.google.com/search?q=keith+grips+herretts&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjhm8eQ55DSAhXj5IMKHUUkDK4QsAQIGw&biw=1025&bih=458

Copy and past the above.  Elmer Kieth had big hands so they are larger than average grips.

There are a bunch of pictures under google images and you can go directly to the page to see what you are looking at and refine search to find vendor that sells them.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 11:59:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Check these out.

Karl Nill
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 7:03:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Hogue makes a Round to Square grip conversion grip.  Its their regular rubber finger grooved grip that fits on a round butt frame but has the shape of a square grip.  I tried it and didn't like it and went back to a round grip version.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 5:35:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Ahrends offers a number of round to square butt grips
The targets are much slimmer than the bulky S&W originals

Ahrends Tactical

Ahrends Retro
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 5:33:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top