Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2016 6:49:08 PM EDT
Can someone recommend me a nice tan leather holster for a 5in barreled S&W model 10 in 38S&W?

I have looked around a bit on sites like Midway but i'm not familiar with revolver holsters at all. Any help is greatly appreciated. One thing I noticed was that there was not a holster for a 5in barreled gun, it was either 6in or 4in, I guess I would have to get a 6in holster?
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 7:16:12 PM EDT
[#1]
My favorite is a don hume jit slide- open muzzle so you can put any barrel length in it. Sturdy secure and inexpensive
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 7:37:04 PM EDT
[#2]
El Paso Saddlery will make them to order for 5"
Many different styles and awesome quality.
Lots of retro stuff.
Knull holsters makes high quality stuff to order as well.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 9:58:31 PM EDT
[#3]
You can get a holster that will fit your SW 10 from Simply Rugged. I have one for a 3 inch Model 19 and it's amazing.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 10:36:11 PM EDT
[#4]
There's a guy on eBay who sells Don Hume factory seconds. He has some really cool retro cop holsters for cheap.

Seller's name is policeholsters.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 10:54:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Can someone recommend me a nice tan leather holster for a 5in barreled S&W model 10 in 38S&W?

I have looked around a bit on sites like Midway but i'm not familiar with revolver holsters at all. Any help is greatly appreciated. One thing I noticed was that there was not a holster for a 5in barreled gun, it was either 6in or 4in, I guess I would have to get a 6in holster?
View Quote

Look on eBay  just search k frame leather holster.  Some great deals.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top