Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/4/2016 5:39:39 PM EDT
Looked at the usual suspects and no luck , The ones on Amazon are not tapered like the originals
Link Posted: 8/4/2016 5:56:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Numerich Gun Parts.
Link Posted: 8/4/2016 9:40:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Numerich Gun Parts.
View Quote

My luck with Numirich and getting the right part is about 50-50 , The last smith parts I got were rusty and well used , The last firing pin I got was broken , The last sight I ordered for another gun was incomplete .  I looked and no luck there either
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 9:14:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Try S&W directly?
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 11:43:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Post a WTB ad on the S&W forum.
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 9:11:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Post a WTB ad on the S&W forum.
View Quote

I did on a local forum and may have found 2 , will see that is next
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 6:12:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Try S&W directly?
View Quote

That.

I bought some wooden factory grips for a used J-Frame... came with no screw.  Gun had some funky rubber thing on it that used a different screw type.
Called S&W's parts 800 number with credit card in hand to order a screw.

They mailed me two of them free of charge.

I love Smith and Wesson.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 9:49:54 PM EDT
[#7]
does it need to be original?

my 67 no dash has a stainless screw I got from ACE. it works great.

for originalI would try gun shows, ebay smith &wesson forums. how many do you need? and what kind of grip? targets, magna, presentation?

the screws vary fromperiod to period. a victory screws were parkerized. a model 19&66 was blued
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 3:11:32 PM EDT
[#8]
I got 2 from Smith they were too short . I got 2 from a friend and am in business
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top