Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/2/2016 9:50:38 PM EDT

Classic Firearms in NC got some in.  Advertised as limited number.  I placed an order for one.

No doubt they will go quick.

tighter tolerance than a Colt Python.

https://www.classicfirearms.com/manurhin-mr73-357-magum-38-special-revolver-surplus

Good Luck!
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:27:04 PM EDT
[#1]

Sorry guys, already sold out.

That was quick.!
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:38:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Emails went out around 530. They're supposed to post up a few more once they ship today's batch. For anyone that missed out and wants one, sign up for the email notification. Allan's has a few albeit wants quite a few bucks more if you want to forego the surprise of "What's inside the box?
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 3:26:27 AM EDT
[#3]
are these classified as C&R?
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 7:52:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
are these classified as C&R?
View Quote

I don't think so.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 4:23:25 PM EDT
[#5]
I already have a fixed sight version, looking for one with adjustable sights.
Link Posted: 6/8/2016 3:04:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I already have a fixed sight version, looking for one with adjustable sights.
View Quote

Just placed my order through Kebco for a 5.25 inch gendarmerie model, should be in by Dec/Jan. The wait begins!
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 10:28:39 PM EDT
[#7]
I just bought one off of gunbroker from a dealer.  I had some timing issues when firing double action with .357 mag loads.  No problems with .38 specials.  When I got it home it had an amazing amount of grit and grim on the inside of the action.  Hoping that cleaning all of it out will fix my issue.  If not then I might be looking at a $150 new hand.  It is an accurate gun.  The serrations on the trigger are a bit sharp, but nothing terrible.
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 3:18:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I just bought one off of gunbroker from a dealer.  I had some timing issues when firing double action with .357 mag loads.  No problems with .38 specials.  When I got it home it had an amazing amount of grit and grim on the inside of the action.  Hoping that cleaning all of it out will fix my issue.  If not then I might be looking at a $150 new hand.  It is an accurate gun.  The serrations on the trigger are a bit sharp, but nothing terrible.
View Quote

Yeah, the surplus ones were rode hard and put away wet. Luckily mine was cleaned before I got it, the only issue was single action sear notch was a little worn. Post your results here I after cleaning.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top