BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 7:08:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not many would agree with me but I'm really impressed with the Chiappa Rhino 60ds. lightweight 6" single/double action .357, comes with fiber optic sights, takes moon clips, pic rail top and bottom and a super low bore axis! The looks? Well I think it looks phenomenal but I have a thing for ugly guns
That seam in the middle though...
http://www.xdtalk.com/attachments/chiappa_rhino_60ds_000-jpg.47961/
View Quote

I got the 4"  I think they look cool.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 6:30:37 PM EDT
[#2]
among the list i would say S&W 629 but actually overall coolest revolvers has to be from Colt. we all know it.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 8:03:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a S&W 325 Thunder Ranch that I had machined to accept .460 Rowland.  Of course, it took me over a hundred dollars worth of ammo to figure out that it doesn't like the large rifle primers that Buffalo Bore uses for .460 Rowland.  Large Pistol primers in the same caliber, however, it will always ignite.  It's a handful, but I hope to carry it this year when I head to North Idaho.

But if someone would ever ask me if I wanted to trade for a Dan Wesson 7460 Pistol Pack, I would sprain my shoulder reaching for it so fast.
Link Posted: 5/11/2016 3:28:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Smith & Wesson 686 Plus .357  
Link Posted: 5/11/2016 7:09:13 PM EDT
[#5]
The twins...
Link Posted: 5/11/2016 8:27:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Colt Shooting Master .357 caliber with King Rib and Roper grips

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top