Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/27/2015 10:59:54 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 12:41:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I tried to get a set for my Manurhin MR73 years ago, well before 2012, and even then I think the US distributor was just an abandoned web site.  If you're looking for Manurhin grips, personally I'd just contact Nill Griffe (which is what I eventually did).
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 2:44:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 12:02:55 AM EDT
[#3]
They used to sell for about $40 and have pretty much become expensive collectibles since J. Trausch's death. I have seen used ones for the MR73 sell northward of $70 in a New York minute.

I have a very comfortable set of Trausch grips for an SP101 but the grips are way too large to carry concealed.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 3:04:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I have seen them used on GB, my police trade in MR-73 came with what appears to be an NOS Trausch grip.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 8:19:14 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't think I've ever seen a loose set of them - though they seem to be common on many of the surplus MR73s that have come in recently.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top