Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/14/2014 10:58:53 AM EDT
I do not like the new grips I have seen on Ruger's Super Redhawk.

Where can I get the old style rubber with wood panel inserts?

I need to modify grips but am not going to do this on original grips.  Need OEM replacements to  start this project.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 11:37:24 AM EDT
[#1]
ebay.  There's a set for $53.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 1:26:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Try Altamont Grips  http://www.altamontco.com/experimental/products/pistol/ruger/#Ruger_redhawk.php
They are making the grips that go on the Wiley Clapp GP100s, maybe they can do something for you Redhawk.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 5:24:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Try Altamont Grips  http://www.altamontco.com/experimental/products/pistol/ruger/#Ruger_redhawk.php
They are making the grips that go on the Wiley Clapp GP100s, maybe they can do something for you Redhawk.
View Quote

Any GP100 grips will fit a Super Redhawk.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 6:54:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the GP 100 info (especially the part they fit the SRH).

Any other into would be welcomed also.
Link Posted: 8/16/2014 4:46:25 AM EDT
[#5]
I bought Altamont GP100 grips for my Alaskan. I'll try to take a picture later on today and post it. I think it looks way cool, the problem is, I haven't shot it yet.  

Okay, here are the Altamont GP100 grips on a Super Redhawk Alaskan.

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 1:57:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Bump for pics.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top