Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/25/2014 2:22:26 PM EDT
Just curious and really not that big of deal but wanted to see  if other PC owners were having problems with their 629's? I have had to send a 629 Vcomp in timing issues and now 629 PC with finish issues both Nib and recent build time.... the Vcomp took 10 days turnaround time so really quick and is now flawless and I have no doubt my 629 pc will return flawless as well...S&W has awesome customer service..I just wanted to see if I am just unlucky or a bigger problem....I have a TRR8 coming soon and I hope it is great out the box sure it will be....no dig on S&W here I love them and am a customer for life just curiousity if something is amiss....
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 5:24:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I've had a 629 Stealth Hunter with no issues for the past 3yrs.  About 500rds through it, prob 80% where mag loads.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top