Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/6/2014 6:39:49 PM EDT
Was at the Tulsa gun show yesterday and saw lots of Pythons and Diamondbacks for sale.  The cheapest Python was $1600 the highest was $3400.  Diamondbacks were $1000 and up.
Link Posted: 4/6/2014 9:54:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Was at the Tulsa gun show yesterday and saw lots of Pythons and Diamondbacks for sale.  The cheapest Python was $1600 the highest was $3400.  Diamondbacks were $1000 and up.
View Quote

I have been wondering if it was time to sell for a few months now, but the problem is, I only have 2 pythons ---- its kinda like the dilemna AR15 owners had after Sandy Hook ----    guys were paying too much, sure ---- but for a lot of us, a replacement supply was not guaranteed ---   so we sat on our stash  ---

---- I'd honestly rather not sell a DPMS complete for 2500, or a Noveske stripped upper/lower for 1500 bucks ,  as i had seen ,  if i thought i might not be able to replace it  .    Of course then the insanity subsided in a few months and AR's are back where they oughtta be ---        but Pythons are not back down to 11-1200 bucks a copy yet

If i sell out my Colt stash and do so much as make one utility or house payment with the proceeds rather than immediately buy more guns --- its lights out, i'm done and will get left behind quickly  ,  --- because i have a Taurus and Smith PD trad-in type of budget  (and suspect others do too )  
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 7:14:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I wish I had a Taurus budget...imagine having enough money you could just throw it away like buying a Taurus lol.
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 9:20:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I have been wondering if it was time to sell for a few months now, but the problem is, I only have 2 pythons ---- its kinda like the dilemna AR15 owners had after Sandy Hook ----    guys were paying too much, sure ---- but for a lot of us, a replacement supply was not guaranteed ---   so we sat on our stash  ---

---- I'd honestly rather not sell a DPMS complete for 2500, or a Noveske stripped upper/lower for 1500 bucks ,  as i had seen ,  if i thought i might not be able to replace it  .    Of course then the insanity subsided in a few months and AR's are back where they oughtta be ---        but Pythons are not back down to 11-1200 bucks a copy yet

If i sell out my Colt stash and do so much as make one utility or house payment with the proceeds rather than immediately buy more guns --- its lights out, i'm done and will get left behind quickly  ,  --- because i have a Taurus and Smith PD trad-in type of budget  (and suspect others do too )  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, they aren't going to make any more and I figure when the econemy gets better and people have more expendable income prices should sky rocket, so I'd wait, unless I needed the money NOW.
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 11:27:23 PM EDT
[#4]
I would love to have a Python & a Diamondback!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top