Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/18/2017 9:14:20 AM EDT
Buds has a few MKIV Tacticals, but how can I tell if they're post-recall?

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/2084_21_49_1815/products_id/27797/Ruger+43906+Mark+IV+Double+22+Long+Rifle+%28LR%29+4.4+10%2B1+Black+Polymer+Grip+Blac

Know of any other places that have em in stock?
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 6:58:04 AM EDT
[#1]
I just got mine from Bud's and it's the corrected post-recall model. Unfortunately for me, it looks like someone dropped my fucking pistol. Both front and rear sights are jacked up and the rear sight blade was broken in half.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:01:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Who cares if it's post recall? Buy it, register for the recall, and shoot it until they ship you a box. When they do, enjoy another gun for two weeks, and when it comes back, you got a free magazine.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top