Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2017 8:37:46 PM EDT
Been looking for a while and finally found one in decent shape.  This one is my favorite size/configuration of all the P-series guns.  It does have some slight discoloration on the frame in a few areas, any suggestions on how to best clean that aluminum finish without scratching it?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 9:07:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Beautiful.  I love me some P series.  No idea on cleaning the alyouminium but enjoy it nonetheless. Corngratulations.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 9:15:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Love it.

I see a lot of P95's around, but I'm looking for a DC in stainless at a specific price point.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 9:54:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Beautiful.  I love me some P series.  No idea on cleaning the alyouminium but enjoy it nonetheless. Corngratulations.
View Quote
Thank you, taking it to the range sometime this week.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 8:46:38 PM EDT
[#4]
never had to clean the frame on my P94

Got tired of the galled up guide rod and found someone that made stainless replacements

Link Posted: 3/20/2017 8:14:14 PM EDT
[#5]
I have used Flitz polish with great results. It takes little effort but does a great job getting off residue/discoloration on the frame. I did my P90 frame and after using it, it looked like new and the original finish was not tarnished or discolored. It is my "go to" cleaner.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top