Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/4/2017 9:58:19 AM EDT
Hey Guys!  Mainly a rifle and shotgun guy. I do have a few handguns.

Looking for my first 22lr pistol. I have a Dead Air Mask that will be out of jail towards October. 

After researching, I think I want to go with the 22/45 Lite. I wanted to make sure I shouldn't overlook the SR22 though. 

Of the two, which would you guys recommend?

Appreciate the help!
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 5:23:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I would go with the MK4 lite personally....... I would have bought one today but they only had the god awful brown.
I'm waiting till the black ones hit the market.

My wife has a mk3 lite it was a jamomatic out of the box sent it in ruger completely rebuilt it new barrel etc ........ it now has 2~3 k trouble free rounds both suppressed and unsupressed down the pipe.
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 5:42:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Awesome. My LGS has a bronze one which I don't care for but they also have a black one that I really like. $431. Seems like a good deal. 
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 6:09:17 PM EDT
[#3]
yea 469 is as cheap as i've seen one............ the "new" will have to wear off a little before the price drops much i'd imagine.

The ambi safety isn't bad on them .... i usually hate ambi safetys ....
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 8:31:41 AM EDT
[#4]
I have a 22/45 but like the SR/22 better.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top