Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/10/2016 12:25:19 PM EDT
This gun has a problem staging the next round. The magazine is not pushing the next round up where it needs to be for the bolt when cycling. I know it's not the magazines fault but rather the safety deal for the trigger.

Is there a way to fix this issue?

Thanks for any helpful input.
Link Posted: 12/10/2016 1:26:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Interesting, I just experienced a similar issue in a steel challenge match with my 22/45 MKIII.  I assumed it was the magazine and did the magazine tune up from the TandemKross web site.  Very interested in why you think it is not magazine related and any suggested solutions.  I did fill the mags and just thumbed out the rounds after the tuneup and all seemed good, but have not shot to see if the issue is still there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top