Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/23/2016 7:53:04 PM EDT
Looks like there is about a $60 spread between the two, with the MC going for ~$710 after the transfer. Seems like a good deal with the extra trigger work and wooden grips.

What do you think? Worth it?  Unfortunately I'm from a state that forbids CCW for all but the privileged few, so I'll be just a range / home defense gun.

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 8:16:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Imo, yes.

I have the mc and it rocks. Great trigger and i think it looks great.

Txl
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:03:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Magnum revolvers should have adjustable rear sights.

IMHO

lots of variance with pressures, bullet weights, ect, between 38 special bunny farts, and full magnums

especially if you handload.

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:54:07 PM EDT
[#3]
My mistake, I posted a pic of one with fixed sights but would purchase the version with adjustable.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 11:03:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 7:06:42 PM EDT
[#5]
There's a thread on this subject over in handguns discussion. The trigger on the MC is ok. Now polishing the factory parts and adding wilson spring kit in the GP100 is the cats meow. Makes the MC trigger feel like an armscor revolver
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top