Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/15/2016 5:03:22 PM EDT
The original lcp magazine standard 6 round does not feed the last round in my lcp 2.

Using the magazine from the lcp 2 I had zero issues with hollow points or round nose.
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 10:32:16 PM EDT
[#1]
No problem here, but have only run a couple of the original LCP mags through the LCPII.
Have ordered additional LCPII magazines anyway.
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 10:37:25 PM EDT
[#2]
What did you guys pay for your LCP II? Thinking about getting one...not sure if I'll keep or trase/sell my first generation LCP.

I think I have seen around $279 online.
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 12:39:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Sold my custom for 250 and bought the lcp 2 for 279
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 1:15:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Who has LCP II magazines in stock?
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 2:40:55 PM EDT
[#5]
I had to find mine on eBay, $32 shipped.  The gun shop I bought my pistol at had them for $45!  Ruger's online store has them for $35 + shipping.
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 10:49:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Your experience with the original LCP magazine in the LCP II is interesting because the Ruger specs say:

"Six-round LCP® magazines are compatible with the LCP® II, but will not activate the last round hold-open feature of the LCP® II. Seven-round LCP® magazines are NOT compatible with the LCP® II."

Link Posted: 10/17/2016 11:00:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I had to find mine on eBay, $32 shipped.  The gun shop I bought my pistol at had them for $45!  Ruger's online store has them for $35 + shipping.
View Quote

Thanks. I just ordered three from the Ruger store. I had four in the cart but it said "Out of stock." So, on a hunch I dialed it back to three and the "Out of stock" message went away. So I might have bought the last three in inventory right now.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 6:51:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Sold my custom for 250 and bought the lcp 2 for 279
View Quote

That's what I just paid for mine, they wouldn't come off it at all because they sell as soon as they put them out. Buds has them for like $307 shipped so I feel like I did fine on it.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:46:27 PM EDT
[#9]
I just tried the trigger on an LCP II in the gunstore today...

I was seriously impressed!
Light, (compared to old LCP) trigger pull, smooth, with a short reset.

Seriously something to really consider now...I just dont like 380.

If Ruger makes an LC9sII, I think I'll have to get one.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:20:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't think anyone "likes" .380, it's simply a compromise for size. I have never worn anything that I couldn't carrying the LCP, even in a suit. Basically if you're not naked, you can find room for it pretty easily.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 1:18:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I don't think anyone "likes" .380, it's simply a compromise for size. I have never worn anything that I couldn't carrying the LCP, even in a suit. Basically if you're not naked, you can find room for it pretty easily.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly. Suits are perfect for the LCP II. I have two of them so I can put one in each suit pocket, perfectly balanced: a New York reload.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top