Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2016 3:56:34 PM EDT
I asked in the Accessories forum but i thought it might do better here
It doesn't seem that anyone makes holsters for the P90 anymore.  Reading reviews, a lot of the holsters that fit multiple guns including the P90 dont really fit well.
I'm looking for a belt holster for the range and possibly for carry during the winter
Any good holsters still out there?

Link Posted: 9/17/2016 4:07:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 9:15:43 PM EDT
[#2]
FPNI
Partial to the 568 series, myself. I consider it about the best paddle holster available, and it's convertible to belt, if preferred.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:13:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I can't help you with the holster but you made a good choice with the P90. I love mine as it is a rugged,smooth firing pistol.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 5:09:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I picked up a Galco Cop 3 Slot Holster 10+ years ago when I got my P90.  They're still showing them on their website, so I assume they still make them.  Galco website

Oops!  Just noticed the dates above.  Well, if anyone else is looking . . .  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top