Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2016 5:02:33 PM EDT
Bought the wife her first carry pistol. The LC9 is one of the few she can rack the slide. The downside is, the trigger is sweet. Nice to shoot but I'm a little nervous a little too light for a newer shooter to carry. I was thinking off getting another trigger return spring and bending it heavier. It has a safety and I'll be teaching her to use it. The trigger on the is gun is really nice. It shoots great as well. I'm impressed.  Nice gun.
Link Posted: 8/6/2016 4:39:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Can't help you on the trigger, but just wanted to say that if more people knew how great the trigger is on these LC9s pistols there would be a lot more threads about them.

I would coach her some on the trigger and keep it as it is. Or keep it for yourself and buy her one with a longer pull.

I like them so well I just bought another today for my son as a gift. He can shoot much better than me (old age has caught up with me) and with the sweet trigger he is exceptional.

A LGS was tax free today so I couldn't resist picking one up for him.
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 4:42:56 PM EDT
[#2]

i would like to see an option for a heavier trigger.
I put a NY trigger in my glock 19 and found it more to my liking.
I know it's fashionable here on GD to carry a gun with no manual safety and light pull on the trigger.
But for me to carry a pocket gun for up-close protection I would like the added safety of a heavier trigger.
just me.
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 5:45:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Just buy a regular LC9?
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 11:53:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just buy a regular LC9?
View Quote

Yeah, plenty of motivated sellers. Has trigger pull like an 1895 Nagant.
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 9:43:50 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Just buy a regular LC9?

Lol I get what you are trying to say but it's not THAT bad....NOTHING is that bad.

I'm considering getting a LC9s even though I have zero issues with the original LC9.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:32:19 AM EDT
[#6]
The trigger on mine is so light and the reset is so short if I shoot one handed sometimes I unintentionally bump fire it.
Link Posted: 9/1/2016 10:36:10 AM EDT
[#7]
I am a huge fan of the LC9s. Love the trigger and it carries so well.  I would leave it alone and just continually train with it.
Link Posted: 9/1/2016 8:51:06 PM EDT
[#8]
I carry a LC9s as a backup gun at all times.  My concern is that if I resort to the backup gun, the stress level will be up there and I could have issues with fine motor skills.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top