Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/17/2016 10:16:20 AM EDT
I have one on it's way to my LGS.
Does it take the same moon clips as a S&W 625/1917?
What grips are compatible with this round butt design?
Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 7/17/2016 1:48:22 PM EDT
[#1]
If it's the new Model 5032 then it only takes Ruger moonclips made specifically for that model. TK Custom makes moonclips to fit that model also, see the link below. The TK moonclips are not cheap but they are much better than the Ruger moonclips! The gun has not been out for that long of a time and I don't know if there are any other grips available for it.

http://www.moonclips.com/cart/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=200&cat=+%2E45+acp
Link Posted: 7/17/2016 6:26:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If it's the new Model 5032 then it only takes Ruger moonclips made specifically for that model. TK Custom makes moonclips to fit that model also, see the link below. The TK moonclips are not cheap but they are much better than the Ruger moonclips! The gun has not been out for that long of a time and I don't know if there are any other grips available for it.

http://www.moonclips.com/cart/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=200&cat=+%2E45+acp
View Quote

Damn it man..... I have a hundred Smith Moon clips....
Link Posted: 8/6/2016 4:43:33 AM EDT
[#3]
The moon clips are expensive but you can buy them cheaper online than you can from Ruger.  The only grips I know that are compatible are the smooth wood panels as used on the Kodiak Backpacker model.  Not sure if they sell them direct but probably.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top