Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/12/2016 10:03:27 PM EDT
http://www.ruger.com/products/lcrx/specSheets/5431.html

How do they shoot?
Any particular type of load does it like?
Any issues carrying with the hammer spur and rear adjustable sight?

Link Posted: 7/15/2016 1:24:03 AM EDT
[#1]
I've had one since January, it's a great shooter. I've got about 500 rnds thru it. I found 158 gr lswc were quite accurate, as were 125 round nose. It has a stout kick as it's light, but is a joy to carry all day when hiking.

The ruger online store has a nice mitch Rosen leather holster you can get a discount on it with the coupon You get when registering the warranty.
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 2:29:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've had one since January, it's a great shooter. I've got about 500 rnds thru it. I found 158 gr lswc were quite accurate, as were 125 round nose. It has a stout kick as it's light, but is a joy to carry all day when hiking.

The ruger online store has a nice mitch Rosen leather holster you can get a discount on it with the coupon You get when registering the warranty.
View Quote

Thank you for your response.
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 8:14:22 AM EDT
[#3]
I have one as well. Open carry when hunting in the Ruger Mitch Rosen holster. So light you don't even know it's on. Great shooter w heavier weight ammo. My SP101 hasn't been out of the safe much since I bought this revolver!

I have always been a revolver fan and this is a very practical "Kit Gun" as well as takes little space and is quite light to carry. In pack.
Link Posted: 7/18/2016 7:51:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have one as well. Open carry when hunting in the Ruger Mitch Rosen holster. So light you don't even know it's on. Great shooter w heavier weight ammo. My SP101 hasn't been out of the safe much since I bought this revolver!

I have always been a revolver fan and this is a very practical "Kit Gun" as well as takes little space and is quite light to carry. In pack.
View Quote
What is the heaviest that you've tried?
Link Posted: 7/18/2016 9:58:05 PM EDT
[#5]
158 is super accurate so I stuck to this bullet.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 4:41:41 PM EDT
[#6]
I shot one at the range once. It was the guys first gun, I had to show him how the ejector works. It was really light and shot nice with his bulk target loads.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top