Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/18/2015 8:19:01 PM EDT
I hear that the SP-101 grips do not fit on the LCR.  How different are they? Is it impossible? Is it just a bit of grinding?  I love my LCR, but aftermarket grips are still pretty light, especially for grips that are slim, yet not stick to your clothing.

Any Suggestions?  I really want

but they don't make them for the LCR.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 4:33:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you looked at Hogue?  They make G10 grips for the LCR.

Hogue

No experience with the grips, so I don't know how they feel.
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 6:06:29 PM EDT
[#2]
No dice, they don't exchange at all between the SP101 and LCR.

As the poster above suggested, the Hogue G10 grips look promising. The longer grips for the LCR 3" model also worked well in my experience.
Link Posted: 12/11/2015 2:45:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes.  I bought some and tried, and there was just no way they would fit; not even close.  Look like Hogue's G10 grips may be the smart choice.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No dice, they don't exchange at all between the SP101 and LCR.

As the poster above suggested, the Hogue G10 grips look promising. The longer grips for the LCR 3" model also worked well in my experience.
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top