Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2015 3:12:10 PM EDT
http://www.ruger.com/micros/LC9Trade-In/index.html

I was considering getting a LC9s but don't want to trade my LC9. I must be the only one on the4 planet who actually likes the trigger and can accurately shoot it. This is probably a good deal for those LC9 owners who hate their trigger though!
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 3:13:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Tempting. I actually don't mind the trigger on my LC9. I know my limits with it and a trigger that heavy makes it a very safe EDC gun, especially if you're physically active. Wouldn't mind adding an LC9s to the collection on top of the old LC9 though.

Meh, it's just a $100 gift card to the Ruger store. Not that useful to me.
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 8:55:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I also like my LC9 just as it is. No problems with the trigger once you understand the mechanics. I shoot it well enough to put in my ccw rotation during the summer.

Link Posted: 10/2/2015 7:04:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Not a deal at all. You can easily fetch $200-250 for a used LC9 minimum.
Link Posted: 10/24/2015 7:00:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

So you take your old LC9 into the LGS and trade it in for whatever they will give you, say $200, then Ruger provides you with a $100 gift card on top of that.

Link Posted: 10/25/2015 8:01:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

So you take your old LC9 into the LGS and trade it in for whatever they will give you, say $200, then Ruger provides you with a $100 gift card on top of that.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

correct

from the web site

Just visit your local independent retailer of Ruger® firearms and negotiate your best deal on the trade-in of your old LC9®. Then purchase a new LC9s® and we will give you a $100 gift certificate for ShopRuger.com.
Link Posted: 10/25/2015 11:00:19 AM EDT
[#6]
My LGS won't even take LC9's in trade right now, since they still have new stock of them.
Link Posted: 10/31/2015 9:08:28 PM EDT
[#7]
LC9's sell used around here for stupid money. One with a laser sold $563 iirc.

I'd trade my LC9 for a LC9s but you can't buy the LC9s here so no luck. But it's nice to see Ruger doing good by customers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top