Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/29/2015 1:02:59 PM EDT
I've owned quite a few handguns since getting my permit but never bought anything dedicated to concealed carry.  I'm a thin guy (5'11" and 140 lbs) so I needed a pistol that wouldn't leave a print when I carried it, unfortunately even my G26 was too noticeable.  I bought the LCP for dedicated carry.  Now I need a holster.  I want an IWB holster, preferably not a soft holster, it seems hard to holster the weapon when using a soft holster.  I just decided to ask you experts as to what you like and don't like for holsters.  My LGS holster selection is poor so I'm not opposed to ordering online.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 2:14:25 PM EDT
[#1]
eBay

Search LCP Kydex.  

Something that small IWB I would want something like kydex where I could hear it snap in to place.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 3:08:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I carry in a .380 in a DeSantis Pocket Shot, in my front pocket.
Makes my IWB Shield, feel like a suitcase.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 3:30:31 PM EDT
[#3]
http://pocketholsters.com/

Take a look at these. I carried an LCP for 6 years in my back pocket.
No printing. I now have the same holster for a G42. Very easy draw,
if someone asks for your wallet.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 11:47:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I just put it in my pocket (several years now), never put your keys in the same pocket and you'll be fine.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 12:09:58 AM EDT
[#5]
I use RKBA Holsters.  Made me a great pocket holster probably about 5 years ago.  Still going strong and looks great.  Good prices and pretty fast getting it to me.  Personalized with my initials.

He also makes some great IWB holsters for the LCP as well.

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 6:30:41 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm looking at this for my LC9 for a pocket holster.  BORII Eagle
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 6:53:27 PM EDT
[#8]
I sold my lcp but always carried it in a fist pocket holster they are very thin kydex and don't add any bulk at all
It is for sale by the way message me if interested
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:38:11 PM EDT
[#9]
SSGSnake:

In the web site you posted, in the LCP photo as it opens, is this holster for in your right rear pocket to draw with your right hand or for in your left rear pocket to draw with your left hand?  If right handed, how do you get your fingers around the gun in your pocket with the flat flap away from your body?
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 12:40:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Sorry, missed the question. I carry left rear. The flat part catches on the pocket lip
of my jeans as I draw. Takes a little practice to get used to the draw.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 9:02:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top