Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/7/2015 9:34:02 PM EDT
Form came in for the suppressor. I've already got a bull barrel stainless Mark3. Who would I talk to about sending it off to be threaded. There's no one around here I would trust with it. Or would it be a cheaper route to go with a 22/45? Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/7/2015 9:40:11 PM EDT
[#1]
ADCO is the answer to the question you ask.

They did my 22/45 (and I've had them do a bunch of other work as well).  Reasonable prices, FAST turnaround, good response, and excellent customer service.  And you KNOW it will be done right with excellent fit and finish.

ETA, paid $140 plus $15 for a protector.
Link Posted: 8/7/2015 9:47:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
ADCO is the answer to the question you ask.

They did my 22/45 (and I've had them do a bunch of other work as well).  Reasonable prices, FAST turnaround, good response, and excellent customer service.  And you KNOW it will be done right with excellent fit and finish.

ETA, paid $140 plus $15 for a protector.
View Quote

I've been hearing their name around here for years. Time to give them some business. Based on prices for a new upper or new gun, this will be the cheapest option
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top