Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2015 9:26:56 AM EDT
Just picked up an LCP Custom the other day, and it's surprisingly accurate. I thought that a little pocket gun like this would have been all over the place, but it hits exactly where I want. Is anybody else noticing impressive results from these little guys?

This was a mag dump at 10m and actually my first 7 rounds through the gun.

Link Posted: 5/20/2015 3:51:24 PM EDT
[#1]
That is a nice group..
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 3:53:49 PM EDT
[#2]

It's not a "custom" model and I hate the non-existent sights but I shoot it surprisingly well even without the laser.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 3:37:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a gen1 and I agree, it is incredibly accurate. I may be more accurate with the LCP than any other small pistol.
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 9:35:21 PM EDT
[#4]
I too was surprised at the accuracy of my lcp custom.
I'm hunting for the perfect pocket holster for it.
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 7:19:42 PM EDT
[#5]
i agree i am surprisingly accurate with mine when it will actually feed ammo....
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 2:48:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Is the customs trigger even that much better then the gen 2?

I dry fired one at cabelas n it didnt feel that much different then my gen 2.
Link Posted: 6/15/2015 7:41:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is the customs trigger even that much better then the gen 2?

I dry fired one at cabelas n it didnt feel that much different then my gen 2.
View Quote

I've never shot a gen2, but the Custom's trigger is a crisp 7lb. I'm very impressed for a DAO. The sights are really easy to track too.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 12:10:01 AM EDT
[#8]
I have the 2nd gen LCP, and it is quite accurate.  I carried it for about 6 months until it locked up on me at the range...the recoil spring slipped over itself.  It was easy to take apart and correct but it made me concerned so I changed up everything and now carry a G26.  I still shoot the LCP sometimes and it hasn't happen again so...  I will say that I'm very good on steel plates out to 15 yards...making hits easily, but I cannot hit a 16" plate at 50 yards no matter what I do.  I dont think it stabilized bullets well for longer range, and I do realize that's NOT at all what the gun is designed for.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top