Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/30/2015 11:59:13 AM EDT
I just got an email from Ruger that they now have a 4.2" version available. I always wanted to get the 3.06" barrel model but never could find one before they discontinued it. Bought a LNIB on gunbroker last week.  Maybe this will revive the 327 Federal cartridge.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 12:51:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Now is the time to hit the gun shows.  They can't give the ammo away.

There might be a reason....
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 2:02:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I still wish someone picked it up and chambered it in a lever action.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 2:16:59 PM EDT
[#3]
A caliber whose time has never come.  Or ever will.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 3:49:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm not so sure about this.  People that shoot .327 rave about it.  

I've never shot it myself, but it sounds like a very good bridge between 38spl and .357 in a smaller package.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 4:20:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I've never shot it myself, but it sounds like a very good bridge between 38spl and .357 in a smaller package.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's been around quite a while.  It has never gained traction in the marketplace.  Ruger has been down this road before.  I applaud their efforts but I don't see it being any more successful than prior.  The caliber has a loyal but exceedingly small following.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 4:30:01 PM EDT
[#6]
I want  a 6 shot lcr in it.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:38:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Now is the time to hit the gun shows.  They can't give the ammo away.

There might be a reason....
View Quote

Could you tell me exactly where they are giving this ammo away!!!  I have been trying to find some and haven't been able to find a single box. Currently at Ft. Meade, MD so if you know of any gun shows this weekend I will be there.
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 11:44:59 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
It's been around quite a while.  It has never gained traction in the marketplace.  Ruger has been down this road before.  I applaud their efforts but I don't see it being any more successful than prior.  The caliber has a loyal but exceedingly small following.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Stuff it in a 6shot LCR 3", and it's doable.  All of the options in the caliber are horrible, huge, anew you, and expensive.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top