Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2015 1:24:06 PM EDT
So I'm taking a 3" GP100 in trade, but I really dislike the insert style grips.  I was looking
for more classic service style wood grips for this.   I see some manufacturers list grips as
being for GP100 / Redhawk.  

So my question - will any redhawk grips fit the GP100?

Thank you.

Link Posted: 3/7/2015 9:26:14 PM EDT
[#1]
No, the original Redhawk grips are not interchangeable with the GP-100.  

Ruger used the same lolipop as the GP-100 on the Super Redhawk.  Grips for the Super Redhawk and GP-100 should be interchangeable.  

Link Posted: 3/8/2015 7:22:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
So I'm taking a 3" GP100 in trade, but I really dislike the insert style grips.  I was looking
for more classic service style wood grips for this.   I see some manufacturers list grips as

Thank you.

View Quote

If you decide to sell the grips please let me know.
Link Posted: 3/16/2015 3:24:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Thank you.

View Quote

Good news is you can sell the insert grips pretty quickly to put towards a set of wood ones, the insert grips are very popular amongst GP owners.  The "compact" version of the insert grips are pretty valuable so make sure you know what you have before doing anything.  You shouldn't have any trouble finding several different brands of wood grips for the GP.
Link Posted: 3/16/2015 6:48:25 PM EDT
[#4]
There's a guy on eBay I think he's in Singapore who makes some really nice gp100 grips. I picked up a orange tinted set that look awesome on my stainless3"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top