Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/18/2015 5:51:54 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 6:05:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got maybe 150 rounds through one without a hiccup.
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 10:30:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I ordered three of them from Richies Outdoors for my LCP Custom. I have heard the stories about ProMags,but for about half the price of a Ruger mag,I figured I would try them. I am happy to report zero issues so far. Seemed to be fairly good quality,but not as refined as the Ruger mag...of course. Loaded and fired each mag four times without any problems. These will be range mags,and I will still use the original Ruger mag for carry...just in case.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 2:43:33 PM EDT
[#3]
OP, i saw those also.
Will try one based on the posts here.
It was $20 bucks i think.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 12:07:01 PM EDT
[#4]
On most any day I'd take a pointy stick over a pistol with a ProMag in it.  Hopefully it'll work for you but for the life of me I can't figure out how them, USA mag, and a couple of others are still in business.  I've never tried their LCP mags, but everything I have tried that was made by them was complete junk.  
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 10:04:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 12:54:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Normally I'd agree but for half the price of a factory Ruger mag, I'll take a chance. Hard to screw up a 6-round single stack mag.
View Quote

If anyone can do it, ProMag can. I recommend only using them for range work and stick with factory for carry.
Link Posted: 4/9/2015 8:22:18 AM EDT
[#7]
I've had one for a couple months now and have shot it quite a bit. It has run perfectly and actually drops free better than the river mag.
Link Posted: 4/9/2015 9:04:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hard to screw up a 6-round single stack mag.
View Quote

Not quite apples to apples but promag put pinky rests on their 10 round LCP mags...
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 9:05:26 AM EDT
[#9]
I have one of the 10 round mags I use at the range. So far it has been fine, but I wouldn't depend on it for anything serious just because of their reputation.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top