Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/30/2015 11:52:49 AM EDT
Can someone recommend me an IWB holster and or pocket holster.  How are you carrying this gun?
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 2:47:45 PM EDT
[#1]
The couple times I've carried it, I've used a cargo short holster from Talon's.  They have IWB as well.

Talon
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 3:29:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I am using a DeSantis pocket holster specified for this gun. It disappears into the pocket of whatever I am wearing and stays concealed and secure. When I draw, the LCR clears easily without dragging the holster with it. I like it as a nice set up for hot, active summer days when I am out and about in short pants fishing, hiking, working on the lawn, etc.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 7:29:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Both of those look good.  I really like the IWB by Talon.   Seems like an upgraded Don Hume.
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 12:23:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I usually carry mine in a Foxx hybrid.
Between the lightweight of the gun and the stability of the holster you can just about forget you have it on.
Of course being a small gun it disappears under even a tee shirt, sticky grip will wear on you and grab the shirt on occasion though.
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 2:03:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I usually carry mine in a Foxx hybrid.
Between the lightweight of the gun and the stability of the holster you can just about forget you have it on.
Of course being a small gun it disappears under even a tee shirt, sticky grip will wear on you and grab the shirt on occasion though.
View Quote

That looks comfortable.  I ended up ordering the Talon Defense IWB with the clip so I can take it off and on easy.  I liked the offset clip that does not lie over the cylinder.  I'll post back with a review once I get it in and wear it a few times.  
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 12:17:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Found these:
http://shop.talontraininggroup.com/ruger-lcr-s-w-bodygaurd-38-colt-38-with-metal-clip-iwb-holster/

Review on another forum, not sure if can hot link or not. But decent holsters for the money.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 3:12:16 PM EDT
[#7]
I've been using the Talon IWB holster now for several weeks.  It conceals well under a t-shirt at 4 o'clock.  Doesn't bother me driving and after awhile I forget I am carrying a gun.  Holster is well made and the mouth stays open even under my belt so I can re-holster.  The belt clip is fairly stout and can be tricky putting the holster in your pants, but stays put once its there.  Retention is good.  Overall very satisfied with this holster.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top