Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2014 12:26:24 AM EDT
Any recommendations? I would prefer one with a clip so I don't have to take my belt off.  I have temporarily been using an Uncle Mikes IWB and to say it sucks balls would be a compliment.

Thanks
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 10:48:01 AM EDT
[#1]
I've been using a simple High Noon Hidden Ally with my LCP for a couple of years and really like it.  It's a single clip (Reverse J-Hook) low riding tuckable holster but they make a few other options as well.  It's also made out of leather which I prefer over kydex.  

For the money, it's hard to beat High Noon.

For pocket carry, I use a DeSantis Nemesis.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 11:38:15 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a galco USA.  It was for a ppk, so I shunk and molded it to the lcp.  This was when the lcp was pretty new on the market.  I couldn't find an iwb on the market then.  6 years later I still like it.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 9:08:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks. I decided to try the high noon "bare essentials".  Looks like that one best suits how I carry.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top