Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/30/2014 11:13:46 PM EDT
How/where do you all carry them (for the ones that carry spares). Right now, I throw a mag or 2 in a pocket (Shirt Pocket sometimes, or usually cargo pockets but sometimes that is very annoying because the pockets are deep/hard to reach and if I have to kneel, sometimes its right over my knee. I know there's this metal clip type thing that goes on a belt, but not sure if they make one of those for the LCP magazine.

Thoughts on other methods, etc?
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 9:57:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I usually carry my LCP as a backup to my LC9, its usually in an ankle holster or my pocket and the LC9 is in a IWB holster. I use to use a regular mag pouch on my belt, but it kind of makes it obvious your carrying! Now I have a leather Ray-Ban sunglass case that clips on the belt and it is perfect for carrying two small magazines, I keep one spare for each pistol in that case and everybody just thinks its sunglasses!
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 11:37:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Well I don't have a LCP but I've used a regular folding knife pouch on the belt when carrying a spare mag for my IWB CZ50 or Walter PP.

CD
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top