Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2014 10:14:38 AM EDT
I am really liking my new LC9s with the exception of the magazine disconnect. I know the magazine disconnects were removed by some here on the old LC9 and I have seen brief statements that it may be possible to remove the mag disconnect from the LC9s. Has anyone done it yet and if so could they post a tutorial here on how to do it? It would make a very good gun better....thanks....<><....:)
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 4:27:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Based on the exploded view, and the YouTube video from Galloway, it appears the mag. safety on the LC9s is located and functions identically to that on the hammer-fired LC9.

Thus, following the same procedure used to remove the mag. safety on the regular LC9 should work for removing it on the striker fired one.  

(The only area where detailed frame strip procedures vary between the two models is in the rear area of the lockwork, and you don't have to mess with that to remove the firing pin safety.)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top