Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/29/2014 5:50:48 PM EDT
The LCP will be my CCW. I want to go with an ankle holster. What have been your reviews? If you have a better suggestion for ankle, speak up.

THANKS!
Link Posted: 3/30/2014 5:54:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Be aware of Massad Ayoob's advice about hammer-fired .380s and ankle holsters.  Your gun will accumulate lots of dust, grit, etc. even after just a couple days of ankle carry.  This is enough to cause malfunctions in some guns.

I have used the Ankle Lite with a Kahr CM9 for several years now, on my second one.   Very comfortable, I have worn it for 24hrs at a time.  I highly recommend this holster, try to shop around for the lowest price, I got mine on Amazon.
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 6:38:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I just carry my LCP in my front right pocket.
Link Posted: 4/3/2014 11:20:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just carry my LCP in my front right pocket.
View Quote

Same place I often carry mine. It's there right now....<><....:)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top