Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/24/2017 6:37:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: strad]
Well, the night sights on my 10+ year old Kimber Warrior were really dim so I decided to send it off to Kimber and have them replace them with new ones.
Sent it on the 15th, FedEx Ground, and I just got the UPS email that it's due back on the 25th.
Kimber states on their website that normal turnaround time could take 4 weeks or longer so I'm real pleased with the quick turnaround.
Just a heads up in case your thinking of having yours done and don't want to be without it for very long.
I'll be glad to have it back as it's my favorite pistol.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 9:57:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep. The front sight went out on my Custom TLE that was about a year old. Called Kimber CS. They had a return label emailed to me in an hour or so. I sent it out the 4th and had it back in my hands by the 18th. Nice job!
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 9:57:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I sent mine in for night sights. Turn around was about two weeks IIRC
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 10:49:54 AM EDT
[#3]
What does Kimber charge to replace/install night sights?  Excluding the cost of the sights of course.
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 9:43:49 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't remember what it costs but was reasonable. I would have had it done locally if the cost were higher.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top