Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2016 7:42:27 PM EDT
Got a new to me Kimber Stainless II on a trade and always shoot two dot sights- what options are out there for Kimber other than Heine's?

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 8:15:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Meprolight and XS
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 8:24:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I have two TLEs with the Meprolight sights. They work well, IMHO.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 10:08:30 AM EDT
[#3]
I've put the Meprolight Tru Dot Tactical Wedge on 2 Ultras so far. Love 'em.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 4:42:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks, however those are all three dot systems and I am looking for a two dot- probably just stick with Heine- not a big fan of XS.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 3:13:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Heinie are great sights I have them on my Glocks and Sig pistols.  Be sure you order a sight for Kimber because Kimber uses a proprietary dovetail cut.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 4:30:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Paxamus205:
Thanks, however those are all three dot systems and I am looking for a two dot- probably just stick with Heine- not a big fan of XS.
View Quote

Apologies for my response there, I looked right past the 2-dot detail... I might be getting old
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:40:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By smalltownsongs:

Apologies for my response there, I looked right past the 2-dot detail... I might be getting old
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By smalltownsongs:
Originally Posted By Paxamus205:

No problem
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 10:17:42 AM EDT
[#8]
I have Heinie's on my TLE RLII...HOWEVER, I've had every Kimber I've owned re-cut to a Novak dovetail to open options up...that proprietary dovetail makes my head hurt...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top