Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/19/2015 7:44:36 AM EDT
How are they for CCW?

I have never shot a Kimber before, are they are reputable company?  Good customer service?

Any reliability issues?
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 9:36:59 AM EDT
[#1]
There is some feedback posted around on various forums but not a ton. My Micro Raptor has ran flawless since the day I bought it and hasn't been ammo sensitive to anything I've tried. I put it in my carry rotation which only pistols that I fully trust with my life make that list. It's very accurate for a 13oz micro sized gun with great sights helping out a lot. I have a mustang XSP and sold my SIG 238 several weeks back both are also very nice and close to the same look and feel.Im a 1911 guy and have been for many years so these micro 1911 style 380's make a smooth transition from my full size pistol to my micro CCW pistol.

They also carry well IWI,OWB or in bigger pockets not a shorts or tight jeans type micro pocket gun for me being average size/weight dude, but reall close to that.

Link Posted: 6/21/2015 7:50:32 PM EDT
[#2]
the wife has the micro cdp, no problems at all so far.
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 11:15:45 PM EDT
[#3]
My husband is a BIG fan of Kimbers and both my daughter and myself have the Micro Advocate.  Have carried a Bodyguard and PF9 but love the feel of the Advocate.  Even tho it's a .380 several of the men in our gun club have shot and were impressed  enough to be considering it for one of  their CCW's. Have never had any problem with the Kimbers the hubby uses so can't address the customer service.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 9:41:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Love my Micro Raptor and have been carrying and shooting it often.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top