Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2015 3:47:29 PM EDT
My Raptor:

This Holster:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005CR3O6I/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1&tag=viglink21758-20

Im 5'8 180 (i have some preggo weight to shed) im usually at 170.

I carry on my lower back, left hand draw holster (so the handle is pointing right) for my right handed draw.

Its surprisingly snug. I have practiced drawing and have no problems with the gun snagging.

Overall a great holster for the money.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 6:22:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Bad place to carry your pistol directly over your spine.  I would move it to the 5 o'clock position because in the event you ever fall on your ass/back you can cause some serious damage with that there.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:08:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bad place to carry your pistol directly over your spine.  I would move it to the 5 o'clock position because in the event you ever fall on your ass/back you can cause some serious damage with that there.
View Quote

This is a good point. Having a gun on your spine like that can be bad news if you fall backwards.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top