Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/22/2014 2:19:47 PM EDT
My wife's only gun is a Kahr CM9 and she's pretty happy with it. I love spoiling her though and what better way than a new gun? She picked up the Sapphire Pro II this weekend and said she really liked it. Anyone know if its picky about ammo and if it holds up against holster wear? I think the Ultra II might be better, so she can actually carry it. The main selling point is that it is a pretty gun. I'm thinking a 9mm 1911 might be more comfortable to shoot, leading to more rounds fired when we hit the range together.
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 5:02:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Will be following this one!!  As a gift my husband purchased one of the Sapphires (not sure which) and gave it to my daughter for her 21st.  Gorgeous gun- no doubt!  But daughter being rather practical says under her breath " wow! a great gun I can't shoot!"   So it's parked in a place of honor while her "shooting" gun is the Micro .380!   Will have to wait and see if the feedback on the 'wearability' of the Sapphire changes her mind.  Let the responses begin....,
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 9:39:58 PM EDT
[#2]
The saphire looks nice but I really like the looks of the Onyx Ultra ii.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top