Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/4/2014 7:06:31 PM EDT
I have a 1911 magazine that is very difficult to insert into my gun when it is fully loaded with 8 rounds. I have to really push it in hard or slap it in hard to make it lock into place. If I take out one round down to 7, it is perfectly easy to load. All my other mags are also easy to load even if they are fully loaded with max amount of bullets. This mag I am having problem with is a new one I just bought. Any ideas? My gun is a Kimber 1911 and the problem mag is also a Kimber.
Link Posted: 4/4/2014 7:52:05 PM EDT
[#1]
gotta be just a bad mag.  i've got 7 round kimber, 8 round kimber and 10 round chip mccormick mags and hadn't any trouble loading them into either of my two kimbers or my springfield gi..

Link Posted: 4/4/2014 7:53:55 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top