Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/8/2014 8:26:19 PM EDT
SOC's are on the street.  I haven't been able to find a review on the gun.
Link Posted: 3/10/2014 7:52:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Id like to have one.
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 4:07:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Me too, it would look great next to my Desert Warrior. Anyone know if the front strap is checkered or not. Seems every pre-production pic I have seen, they are not. But have had others tell me they will be. I would get one either way, just would like to know for sure.
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 4:14:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Saw one in person at local Scheel's.
No front strap checkering as I recall.
Was not looking at that specifically - will check again later
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 1:44:43 PM EDT
[#4]
LGS has one. It's a sexy pistol.
Link Posted: 3/16/2014 3:37:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Saw one at cabelas in dundee yesterday.  Too crowded to get a close look.
Link Posted: 3/28/2014 9:54:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Have one.  Nice laser came with it.
Link Posted: 3/28/2014 10:40:07 AM EDT
[#7]
A review before and after you have shot it a while if you would please?
Link Posted: 4/3/2014 7:03:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Will do
Link Posted: 5/12/2014 11:04:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Have about 400 rds through it at this point.  No issues. Finish holding up well - better than I experienced with my standard Warrior.  Dropped my Jarvis threaded barrel in it this weekend and shot 40 rds suppressed. Ran great. Laser worked great with a traditional round can. With my Silencerco it was of course useless.
Link Posted: 1/3/2015 4:11:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Finally picked up a SOC, got it from Buds. Replaced the MSH with an EB chainlink II magwel and new VZ grips with a magwel cut. Really like the Ranger green color on the frame and the cut on the updated rear slant sights.
Just picked it up last night and did the upgrades, so no range report till next week, but fit and finish are outstanding,
A few pics with my desert warrior.

Link Posted: 2/21/2015 3:31:21 AM EDT
[#11]
I think I am going to pick one up as my next purchase.

Does anyone know what the laser is worth by itself? I don't really want it and will probably just get rid of it to re-coup some money.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 7:48:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think I am going to pick one up as my next purchase.

Does anyone know what the laser is worth by itself? I don't really want it and will probably just get rid of it to re-coup some money.
View Quote

I don't use mine on my SOC either, but I decided to keep it actually have it on a Glock 19 right no. It comes with four different mounting plates for different types of guns.

The list for $179 on CT web site, so figure about $140-160 in a store.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top