Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/5/2014 9:09:53 PM EDT
Well I shot 150 Rds of sellier & Bellot 230 gr Fmj. I used 1 8 Rd kimpro tac mag and 1 8 Rd Wilson combat mag.  I had a total of 3 jams ( FTF i guess) and 1 round that chambered but didn't go off and I had to lock slide to the rear and tap on the side a couple times to get the round to fall out of the barrel. I also shot 8 Rds of Speer gold dot hollow points flawlessly.  So I'm thinking maybe the jams could of been the ammo brand or just break in period.  Out of the box it was dead on at 15 yds.  Next time I will go for 25 yds." />

" />
Link Posted: 2/7/2014 4:28:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Good lookin piece..did the FTF come from the Kimber mags or Wilson??..I'm disappointed in the mags my Sig mags and was thinkin Wilson ETM or 47D
Link Posted: 2/7/2014 11:08:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks.  The jams occurred with both the kimber pro tac and wilson 47d mags.  But i think that's because it's breaking in. It was 3 round's total out of 157 rounds.  I also have a Sig sauer ultra nitron and never had an issue with the sig mag.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top